Administración, Manejo y Control de Medicamentos; Drogas para el Manejo del Dolor.
Estos módulos son preparados para cumplir con los requisitos para la renovación de licencia por la Junta Examinadora
This comprehensive list of CME activities will enable you to meet Puerto Rico state requirements around opioids while gaining critical knowledge around acute and chronic pain management, substance use treatment, overdose prevention, pain treatment and medical and adult-use marijuana. Demonstrate your leadership by understanding best practices, guidelines and strategies to help your patients cope with a substance use disorder or chronic pain.
This course is relevant for U.S. and Worldwide Physicians, Medical Students, Residents, Nurses, Physician Assistants and other Allied Health Professionals who participate in the diagnosis, prescribing, and treatment of patients.
Topics you will learn about as part of this online CME course include:
- Opioid Guidelines and Reviews – To develop prescribing practices based on expert reviews and guidelines
- Opioid Research – To understand the scope and range of the latest research in opioid treatment
- Non-Opioid Pain Alternatives – To develop pain management options exclusive of opioids
- Post-procedure Pain management – To discover comprehensive and innovative postoperative narcotic alternatives for pain management
- SUD and its treatment – To develop competencies in the scope and requirements of effective SUD treatment
Speaker: Dr. Renier Mendez
Accreditation: This activity has been designated for 2.5 credit hours, Category 1, by the Institute of Continuing Medical Education of the Medical Association of Puerto Rico, through the Puerto Rico Medical Discipline and Licensing Board (Provider: 052-MA24-JLDM)